MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, May 20

busy week ~ demn!

Erghh I have so many things to get done. How am i supposed to finish everything in 4 days when so many things going on in between. i NEED more time and time and space!! but already, we have a few things coming up this saturday - PIBG meeting, co-curriculum meeting & mybe staff meeting too *demn! semua nk buat in this hectic time gak! gilo!!
Owh so stressed out.

I also realized that Dy & I rarely talk these past few days. By talk I mean, having a real conversation. yea, we talked; I called to wake him up in the morning and he was like mamai2 answered my call, then we talked before I go to bed to say good nite, i love u and whatsoever (for about 1-2 mins I guess) while he’s still out-there doing i-dont-know-what or myb just mkn2 or minum2 with his colleagues/old friends or only looking for latest dvds like he said. Then we did texts, we did YM, but its never same as u spend some times talking & have a real conversation.

Dont know how long this situation gonna last. I guess we are so occupied with our working schedules until we didn’t have time for each other anymore. Even to talk :(

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly