MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, May 11

Enjoying weekend


I spent all weekend day dreaming ;) & watching movies/dvds that had been sending out by Dy ~ thanks sayang, so thoughtful of u! muaahhs!

Here the list :
A Walk to Remember
A beautiful story of both love & loss throughout two very young lives. I watched this movie 3 times already, but still felt the same every time; sadness. Their love is so pure & Shane West really swept me off my feet hehe plus Mandy Moore is so cute and gorgeous even with her palest face!
My rate 5*****

The Women
This movie is about girlfriends, marriage life & betrayals among highly-society women. I just love the way how its ending and also because I adore Meg Ryan esp. her hair in that movie.
My rate 4****

Confessions of A Shopaholic
A type of movie in my selection list. Only im quite disappointed, I think it wasn’t fun enough and Isla Fisher doesn’t fit the character really well. That’s what I think lah and of course books rendition much much more fun to read.
My rate 3***

Twilight
This one is AWESOME! Cannot wait for the sequel and so regretted I didn’t buy the book - kan sayang?huhu A very passionate & unorthodox romance, the way I like.
My rate 5*****
they made such a lovely couple :)

The Game Plan
This movie was entertaining but at the same time brings out my tears. That lil girl in the movie is so cute and brilliant too!
My rate 5****

Sex and the City the Movie
yea I watch it again, very tempting, scandalous and highly taste of fashion. I so envy they can wear the finest, beautiful DESIGNER clothes ever huhu
My rate 5*****

Bride Wars
Even best friends cant share the same wedding day :) ~ very chick flick and I like the way they hv fun in that movie even im not so fan of Kate Hudson but I love Anne Hathaway. So overall okay lor.
My rate 4****

Gossip Girl Season 2
Hot and tempting! Only watched a few first episodes and cannot wait for the rest of the season!
My rate 5*****

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly