MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, May 21

excited + cant wait

Do you hear me?
i'm talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky
Oh my, baby I'm trying


Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you I will


Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

lalaa lalaa laaalaaa laaalaaala..


content face :)

Lucky by Jason Mraz is the perfect song to express how much i feel about going back next week!! so many things that i cant wait;
cant wait to see Dy
cant wait to do shopping & jln2 kt kl
cant wait to blk kg
cant wait to shop for engagement thingy
cant wait for hantaran preparation
cant wait to be fit in to the dress
cant wait for the day!

:-)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly