MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, May 7

my body fat

Today im doing this body mass index thingy.. so it came out like this :

If,
My height is 160cm, and my weight, ermm let say around 50kg,
Then my body mass index is at 19.53, so it’s normal. Then why everybody keeps saying that im gaining weight lately?? sigh..

For who doesn’t know :

Body Mass Index -
< 18.49 : Thin
18.5 - 24.99 : Normal
25.0 - 29.99 : Overweight
30.0 - 34.99 : Overweight phase 1
35.0 - 39.99 : Overweight phase 2
> 40.00 : U should diet guys, its an obesity!

XOXO

2 comments:

teleng said...

Normal? Are u sure just wanna settle at NORMAL.. normal is enemy of great.

east said...

i know i know NORMAL is not the right word.
but the other day u said:
okla tu By takyah diet, Dy suka..

so how, how?
wekkk!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly