MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, February 13

Valentines Day This Year

"My Love For You Is A Journey. Starting At Forever And Ending At Never"

Actually me and Dy agreed we r not celebrating valentines but this year, i decided to send him box of cupcakes just to show more love towards him :)

this is cupcakes that i sent to him

p/s : jgn marah sayang since i know how much u r so-not-into to celebrate things like this hee

It just when i saw all that cute sweet, delicious cupcakes at marvelcakes.com, im so thrilled to order it for u, hoping u gonna likes it, and because they do it online, so its easier for me to make it happen, so just do enjoy it with ur colleagues ya.

how come u resist something sweet like this?

Besides, this is one of my ways to say sorry to him towards my manners lately. I know i been inconsiderate to him without thinking much how he feels & what he deals with.

To sayang,pls know that,whatever i did that hurt u, i do it without thinking, im overreacted, but i will always love u.

That, i do for sure.




Mafis do.. xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly