MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, February 4

CHinese New Year Celebration IN School.

During weekly assembly this morning, we were having Chinese New Year's celebration. Nothing much, they just invited some group of students to do lion’s dance for about 20minutes.. ole ole here some pictures of it :


he's coming for me urghh

kissing lions cehh!


Hope this year of ox's will bring us more happiness & prosperity!!

Gong xi fa chai from mafis




IM SO MAD!!

Some people are so stupid; they didn’t realize how stupid they are!!
Same happened in this school. I don’t understand, there is PINK form for us to fill if we want to go out during lesson time but when we filled da form, they wont approved it even u give hundred reasons.
They/she said, only death & life matter that count, how stupid is that?

I fuckin hate dis school, stupid rules!! stupid people! They treats teacher like prisoner, damn!!

Im so mad, I ripped that form.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly