MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, February 14

Love is madness, thats why we do fight :D

Last nite me & dy had a fight..and we made up.

yea i knew i started the fight but when i wake up this morning, i didnt recall and didnt even understand how it started or for what reason we fight but one thing i remember was that i cried and cried until my eyes got swollen like ikan kembung eyes and dy keeps trying to make me stop (despite not really all his fault, he admitted everything was his fault hehe)

I feel silly and realized we fight a lot this past few months but funny thing is after what we called so drama fight, we make up so easily too. Its amazing how we were saying "I love u & I love u too” without hesitate to each other again right after we had fight. So i think it is true that when we love each other so much, doesn’t matter how many fight we had was nothing compared to the love that we share.

And even we ever fight again, im sure we gonna make up over and over again cause they said, love is madness so we do fight, and if we r not, then it wasn’t love.

when we not fight, we r so much in love!

Back to me, I didn’t get much sleep either and today we have a replacement school day, i feel sick, my stomach hurts, my head ache and I feel so sleepyyy..

zzzZZZ mafis


0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly