MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, February 5

My Favorite Author Name Is Sophie Kinsella

Before this i didn’t have any favorite author cause im not-so-into buying book or novel (i thought it waste a money which means, i prefer to buy clothes or shoes, what a thought la aiyaa)
But yes, i do enjoy reading but I only read somebody else’s novel, don’t bother to buy my own hehe..

And one day back time in 2005, dy went back to his kampung and came back with this old version book by Sophie Kinsella entitled Shopaholic & Sister and since that i fallen in love with her..

I bought all books from her and Dy also bought me hardcover version of Shopaholic & Baby as my pre-present for 2007 birthday and Remember Me? for 2008 birthday. THANK U DARLING!!

After Remember Me? i keep waiting for her to come with new book and lucky for me, a movie based on one of her bestselling novel "Confessions of a Shopaholic" starring Isla Fisher is going to be on screen very2 soon, in mac exactly so cross my fingers hoping i will b in KL that time so that I can go to watch it with dy :)


**cannot upload picture of my collections cause i left it with Dy in KL..too weighty to bring here with me :( sob sob..

later guys, M A F I S

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly