MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, February 2

cant help myself :)

After a week off, now i hv to come back to school for another 6 weeks before holiday again, sighhh boring. During chinese new year I stayed at home alone because everybody else went to sabah for holiday.
i didn’t joined them because need some quality times to rest, finish my works and to achieve my goal to be more frugal (another new year’s resolution) but because almost died of boringness,i been to mall and finally bought pair of this, (cant help myself ;) )

looks more gorgeous in genuine

so much for being frugal hehe, and also i almost ended up buying new handbag..but since I left my gold card at home, so i didn't! yeahh good method to avoid shopping muahaha

so sayang, what do u think? winkk winkk
xoxo mafis

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly