MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, February 19

Flight Ticket Expenses

I just purchased ticket from miri to kl for school holiday in jun and somehow realizing that since i moved in to Miri, i spend lotsa money for travel expenses.
Last year jer, every school holiday i went back to ‘Malaysia as Dy always teased me” and that costs me quite a fortune..and left me in debt. hehee


This year im going to do it wisely which is to buy ticket at least 5 month earlier from the departure date so that I can save a few bucks huhu..
For now, i already bought ticket for school holiday in mac that costs me only rm338 from miri-kl-kb-kl-miri and two way ticket from miri-kl-miri for holiday in jun that costs me rm394.. quite cheap la compare from last year ticket that cost me around 600bucks each time I went back to kl and kb.

Just prying that Airasia & Mas Airlines will always do a promotion so that i can buy more economical ticket for my next school holiday.

later, mafis

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly