MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, July 5

Another year older for him..

...
I'd have written this entry a week ago, on Jun 23rd to be exact. It was the day that remarks my man that now I’m calling hubster was born 28years ago. It really saddens me for not being there to lighten up his day (he had a photo shoot and needed to work until late hours on his birthday huhu) and on top of that, I wasn’t doing anything. No surprise cake, no present even a card. hukhuk I’m such a bad wife kan. Actually I did try to do something but in a short notice time, it didn’t turn out well..erghh I’m beyond regretted for not planning it earlier.

I am so sorry sayang for not trying harder but I promise that I’ll make it up to u. I already got u a gift that I picked with much love and hopefully u already made up ur mind what to get for yourself; on me of course :) Can’t wait to be with u again and do something FUN together haha like u said "we’ve all the time in the world, and we already expecting this kind of relationship until u will be here..Don’t worry, we’d take it step by step” ;)

Anyway, what a birthday without a wishes kan? Even a belated ones hehe
And here it goes to u sayang :

Happy birthday to the man that makes my world go around,
That makes every day worth living,
There was never a day passed by that I did not love u,
Wishing u many more years of health, happiness & gratification to come.

♥ my lovely hubster on our wed day ;)

And today also remarks 1 month of us being a newlywed and despite being apart from each other, I can’t be happier for the title and thank God for all the blessings to make me as a Fadzlin's wife. I’m sure one the luckiest person on earth to have person that I most adores as a husband and for him to love me unconditionally.

Much love & kisses to u hubster ;)
xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly