MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, June 28

Back from hiatus

...
It’s been a while since my last post, no? I’ve been staring in front of my lappy for almost 10mins thinking what should I write.. Its pouring rain outside, makes me missing the hubster even more and its kinda reminds me on 1st night of our honeymoon when the rain was so heavy and the sound of waves kept waking me up. ergh.. 3 weeks passed by and am feel like dreaming that we’re finally tied the knot :) and being in a long distance marriage (LDM) is harder than I thought.
Last nite I went to bed with tears, missing him more than I thought I am. I should start to blog again to distract myself. I guess.

As for the wedding, Alhamdulillah it went well and like any other, has its flaw but I won’t trade it for anything. Yes, if I can turn back time, there are a few things that I wish I can do it again like; give more effort (and time) on how to deco all the hantarans, to take more “in the making” pictures of me doing all the hard works before the big day, to take beautiful pictures like I’ve been planning to do with helps from my OP, and the list goes on hehe
As much I want to share it here, I really don’t know where to start. So until I get photos from my OP, there’s nothing much I can share about it so I better stop here. Before this, I was like “I want it to be over, I cannot wait to go for honeymoon” and now when it’s finally over (not the marriage but the preparations and such hehe) I’m kinda missing it.

And now, I need to eat something for my empty stomach ni.. makan pun dah tak lalu la kononnn hehe

June, 05 ~ 1230pm, we tied the knot ♥

p/s : pic credit to Ah-long Muhamad

5 comments:

hubster said...

the sound waves kept you awake?
i didnt know that..i loved to listen the sound of the waves at night, with someone.

east said...

It’s because u slept so soundly :) and u know what sayang, me too.. I miss to go back to that place huhu

teleng said...

some day we shall be back there..

Anonymous said...

ko ni berenggang ngan teleng baru nak berbelog... ape daa... nanti dah duduk dekat ko dah buleh tutup blog ni, hahaha...

anyway, kelab huswife dah join, kitorg nak join kelab pa&ma pulak. bila nak follow? ;)

-ez-

east said...

sayang, 1st anniversary maybe? hehe

ehsang : iskhh aku rajin jeh just tade idea nak tulis pe..
aa kelab pa&ma? kena tanya teleng hahaa

 

Template by Suck my Lolly