MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, July 29

saya tidak sabar menunggu hari esok.

...
HIATUS mode is on.
Tomorrow evening, will be leaving on a jet plane (or MAS, whatever) to meet the hubser, then we'll be leaving for Cameron Highlands, my most fav place ever for a short get away, at the same time to celebrate hubster's belated birthday and also can consider it as a 2nd month honeymoon for us kan? Masih lagi dlm mood honeymoon ni selagi inai dijari belum habis hihi

My mission is to eat everything that I've been craving for (no, no bun in the oven yet :p) just an ordinary crave like Uncle Raju's scone, waffle, tea, strawberry (fresh & dried), sweet corn, and bla bla blaa mostly anything la that I can find in Cameron to load my big fat stomach ni. harhar

So hubster darling, can’t wait to see u again. Harap2 org tu gaining some weight!

p/s : dont worry, will not forget to bring along your belated birthday prezies ;) tadaa!

no surprise as he's already knew what i got for him :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly