MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, July 23

Realizing...

...
Form 5 & F6 students are in the middle of their 1st trial exam so I feel relax a bit nowadays even though workload is piling up tp tadela penat sgt or stress out like always, if not masuk kelas jeh non-stop talking + membebel sakit tekak woo.. but baru jeh 2, 3 hari lepas I was so mad kat sorang bdk pompuan lower6 nih bcoz she didn’t do the exercise that I asked her to do. A few times gak aku duk suruh dia buat tapi boleh dia main2, talked back so aku ambik kertas dia, gumpal & threw it to her simultaneously with some yelling. Iyer cikgu dah marah tambah2 tgh PMS, silap banyakla ko.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that anymore. Buang masa jeh. After this am just going to ignore her, nasib la klu ko dah malas sgt, aku pun malas nak layan.

Actually today, I realize one thing.
Every time I had a conversation with hubster, I always say something like “alaa..bencila..” OR “tak suka la camni” OR "tipu tipu.." usually regarding to his work lah.
Contohnya bila dia bgtahu that he was needed to stay back at the office sbb tiba2 ada keja last minute yg nak kena settle,
I was saying “alaa tak sukala camni” or “benci benci” something like thatlah..
or every time he promised to sleep early,
I was saying “tipuuuu..” bcoz I knew he was just saying that to make me go to bed first padahal he’s going to do his work until late hour. (ini kira tipu sunat ke apa sayang? hehe)

Bila fikir2 balik mcm tak elok kan cakap2 mcm tu ( even though I'm not really meant it in a bad way) bcoz I pernah baca from somewhere that every word that we’ve said was like a prayer.
So tamau la klu selalu ckp camtu nnt lama-lama jadi benci betul atau tipu betul. erkkk! Not that I ever wish for that to happen!

So lepas ni kena ingat2 bila bercakap. kan sayang? :))

teaser of us during majlis bertandang on June, 12
location : gong badak, KT

P/S : sangat rindu senyuman hubster sbb itu upload gamba ini.

2 comments:

Husna Hadzarami said...

Gosh.
cantiknya you :)

eh, cikgu ye?
ajar lower 6 lagi?
ehem salute la cikgu cikgu sekarang ni, student kan banyak hal sikit.
banyakkan sabar k.

thanks for visiting (i traced you from Nuffnang anyway :P)

nice blog you have here :)

east said...

hi husna,
thanks for dropping by too :)

haah cikgu, for almost 3years dah hehe
itula bdk2 skrg mcm2 hal ada tp so far tade la yg teruk2 sgt.
thanks anyway.

i plak found out ur blog time hopping2. sorie ek linked w/o asking u first. i've been a silent reader jer all this while.
suka bc ur blog sbb rasa sincere :)

tk care ok? good luck with ur soon-to-come big day!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly