MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, July 14

update yang malas

...
Gosh am being lazy to blog from day to day, not that I’ve been busy just tak tahu what should I write down here as life still the same, plain boring everyday. Still waiting photos from both of my OPs, then baru cam excited nak cerita psl hal kawin aduhh cepatla plsss..
Myb I should start with our honeymoon story instead :) but I won’t do it now cause need to choose photos, resize and everything before I can start to upload it here. Its more fun klu bercerita together with the photo, kan?
But I got one that I’m already done editing using a PhotoScape and that was my first time actually hehe punyala dah lama install benda alah nie tp tak penah la nak guna.
So sayang, what do u thinks? Not bad la kan for the first timer hehe

p/s : I’ve submitted photo of us (below) for a contest  HERE and hope I can win something as this is also my first time joining an online contest. and sayang I hope u tak kisah? winkkss

after had our breakfast @ beach cafe. p/s : dua2 tak mandi lg hehe

2 comments:

teleng said...

not bad.. better than okay actually.. hehehe

p/s : tak mandi wajib ker?

east said...

hehe thanks sayang, by mmg rasa am gifted muahaha mintak2 menang contest tu.

p/s : aaaaaaa...

 

Template by Suck my Lolly