MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, July 6

the cousins that i deeply miss.


They are cousins and both are my lovelies niece & nephew and I miss them so much every time I look at this photo.
They are adorable in their own ways. The girl, Ayus is so bright and always acts like an adult yet so reserved every time. The boy, Aqim capable of melting heart with his sweet poisonous smile and every time I asked him to kiss me, it always comes with muahh sound, how cute is that?
I rarely met Ayus because she’s staying in Melaka and only went back to Kelantan once or twice a year. As for Aqim plak he’s only staying in Terengganu so I can meet him every time I go back :)

Next time I’ll see them again is during soon-to-come Hari Raya. Really can’t wait for that.

They are di hatiku :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly