MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, April 15

Its about time!

...
Nothing much to share these past few days as I was occupied with work so cam malas sangat nak update blog lately. Actually keja tak banyak tapi sbb there are people yg tak nak cooperate then I can’t do my job smoothly. Its bugging me a lot like seriously!

We got a replacement school day last saturday (which I hate) and I left school early after my class finished cause I can’t wait no more tension betoi klu saturday kena bgn awal and g sekolah (lantakla klu ada org tak puas hati kan, ada aku kisah??) and unfortunately, next saturday we’re going to have jogathon activity plak haih boring gilerr. But let’s not talk about that klu tak I can be really nasty mula la aku nak menc**** mcm2.

This week flies really fast mcm sekejap jeh today dah thursday thank god its friday tomorrow I feel lighten up already.
It’s about time to reveal our wed invitation ecard (u guys can see it above) as it is less than 50 days left before our big day. Since I tak pandai nak buat sticky post so terpaksala ganti ticker tu ngan ecard ni lgpun that ticker makes me nervous everytime I see it so better la I gantikan dengan something yg less stress, sweet & lovely :) This design is originally from my sweet honeyh and I heart it sooo much. Thanks dear for coping with my mengada-ness. wink!

So, pls let us know whether u guys are attending our big day, or not as it's going to be the happiest moment in our life so it is great if we get to share it with all of u and pls pls do it asap so that we can sort out our final guest list for invitation purpose. Do not hesitated to drop an address at my fb’s inbox/wall, or text or email me at icutexie@yahoo.com so that I can send out the actual invitation ya.

Thanks alot and hope to see all of u soon.

Much LOVE & KISSes.

p/s : act ecard tu sayang buat for fb wall tp I malas nak edit :)

2 comments:

Ida Rahayu said...

kiteorg insyaAllah dtg.. sb mmg nak blk kg awal jun nnt..

east said...

dtg tau..nnt kitaorg send card :)
mesti time tu ida dah sarat kan sian dia..
tk care okeh..

 

Template by Suck my Lolly