MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, April 9

belated birthday parcel from him.

...
I’d received my birthday parcel from honeyh today :)) and I got what I want along with other stuff too! Believe or not I requested a book for my birthday present this year and my sweet honeyh added on the perfumes as well. Thanks for the pressies honeyh and Im lovin it to bits! and iloveutoo ;)

Books :
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult

Perfumes :
My Givenchy Dream by Givenchy
Can Can by Paris Hilton

And to my surprise I love the scent of Can Can edp even more than the other one as I never adore Paris Hilton before let alone her invention perfume hehe


 
bgn tido jeh dapat parcel ;) p/s thanks yatt

tgk 'best wishes' card yg cute tu..my typical honeyh :D

can can edp & my dream edt

3 comments:

teleng said...

glad u like it!

teleng said...

gambar bukak hadiah tu mmg macam bukak hadiah dulu, kad tolak tepi jer ehh..

east said...

hahaa dah bukak la sayang sebab tu letak tepi :)
of course la i like it, i love it!
thanks honeyh. imissu a lot!
xoxo

 

Template by Suck my Lolly