MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, July 23

p.l.e.a.s.e

I hate this feeling, uneasy.
I dont know why they didnt understand when i yelled, scolded, pot pet to them, its not because of hatred guys, common' la its for ur own good!

I realise there a few of u that doesnt seems to understand how important to struggle at this point, if not u gonna regretted it forever. I been there once, i knew how it feel. Its hard, people who put some much efforts & hope in u will disappointed and u going to broke their heart badly, people will look down at u, everything u do, doesnt seems enough for them, people who care most about u might go away, they r not going to trust u anymore.. and at that moment nothing u can do except for REGRET.

and to gain it back, u might have to struggle even more harder than u do now and trust me, it wont that easy.

Pls la, change ur attitude, be more serious, think of ur future, stop play around so much and try to be better not only for ur own sake, but also for those people who have fate on u.

I have fate on all of u. I know if u put lil bit more efforts, nothing that can hold u.
Pls dont let me down.

xoxo, cikgu is

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly