MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, July 20

It is over.

happy face :)

so now school annual sports day was over and i was dancing my ass on the table! Everything went well as planned and i felt like one big burden being lifted away from my shoulder by the time it's over. im trying really hard to get my job done & if anyone who may concern doesnt satisfied, so what i want to say is, back off idiot, its over!

so as a result for 2 days of school sports, my arms and face got quite a sunburn, my skins are dry & looked really hideous and this gonna avoid me from wearing sleeveless for a very longgg period. huhu
I am wondering how it going to recover back, luckily i hv this milky lightening lotion from garnier that made those sunburn fade away already & seriously, it made me feel much better.

Here some pics that I managed to snap during the day.



ugly faces : By or michelle?? :)

Opening Ceremony :






pom pom girls

** till next year!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly