MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, July 30

plain it is.

..was thinking to change color of my bedsheet, before this I always preferred colorful/strips duvet but next time im going to try it plain like white or myb very light purple, so going to hit AUSSINO soon, I think they provides the best thread count sheets.

like this quite nice

I just feel affectionate & so much in love right now :) I realize that ever since we got engaged, Dy treats me pleasantly (not that he never did that before) but this time its different, every time I sulk or get angry, he’s going to apologize straight away & talks really nice & so sweet to me.
Im also surprised that we had never been in a big fight ever since which is so good! so one thing I learnt from this companionship is that we try to become a better person & try to understand more each day. Thanks honey for really trying!!


u know i love u :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly