MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, July 24

which one?

me & dy been through these silly argument for almost 2 weeks. Its one big decision for him to make and when he did asked my opinions, I was like..I don’t think so sayang hehe..
he loves this, and I hated it.

Peugeot 308 Turbo



I got a few reasons why I hate it so much but it is not enough to affect him to change the decision. One is, the car may be powered by 1.6 liter engines from the PSA-BMW Prince family and mated to Porsche Tiptronic 4-speed transmissions blala blaa but the body looked funny & 2 thumbs goes down. I think the new Honda City is much better and the price is not too much compare to that lil thing but he keeps convincing me City is rubbish. so bad la u sayang :)

I also think if we buy cheaper car, so that way we can save more money in the future so then we can afford other things like to have our dreams house (more to my dream house :p)

I know all the arguments that we had going-no-where until he finally decide, so sayanggg pls ya, raya is coming soon so I would love to ride a new horse for raya this year hahaa..
Make up ur mind yeh!

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly