MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, July 14

i miss u too

Last nite, Dy sms'ed me these 3 lil words "Dy rindu By.." but i was in a deep sleep & only read it when woke up this morning, feel touched & sad the same time. I knew he must be really tired and needed me by his side.
& here it goes what i feel to return him the favor :)

Honey,

I miss u all the time.

I miss u when something silly happens and I think of how we'd laugh about it.

I miss u when im having a bad day and i know your smile would cheer me up in a minute.

I miss u when there's exciting news and u're not here to share the celebrating.

I miss u during ordinary moments, when just being together would make the day special.

You hv a forever place in my heart that no one else could fill.

and whenever we're apart, I cant help but missing u ~ a lot!

xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly