MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, July 28

I need glasses..

Its been a while since I feel something is wrong with my eyes & recently it become worst. Always feel itchy & hazy, I cannot stand direct lights esp when I was driving at night with all the lights on the road or exposed too much to the sunlight. My sight going to be blurred and I get headache straight away.

I told Dy and he asked me to go check my eyes & if I need glasses he going to pay for it yeyy! thank u honey (I only like that ‘pay’ part actually hehe didn’t really like the fact that I need to wear glasses) and apparently I need it every time am driving at nite or doing my work on lappy to prevent my eyes from getting worst.

But as common its hard for me to choose which one I should get. Here some of shots taken during my glasses-hunting last weekend. For now it is between the pink one from Swatch and brown one from Elle. So which one I favored most..?

this is from Elle. do i look old in this one..?


pinky from swatch, Dy loves this one


or this one? blue black - also from swatch

and again I got meeting to attend this afternoon. I thought since students are seating for their exam this week I can relax a bit away from extra classes & cocurriculum activities but I was wrong. so damn la this school after one then another. Benci nyerrrrr..
One more thing, yesterday I broke plastic chair during lesson, seriously didn’t know how it happened, it just broke when I sit down, lucky I didn’t fall off the floor (yea they provides plastic chair for teacher in classroom. how lame is that?) then I MUST pay 25bucks to replace it. How come we teachers need to pay for our own chair? I don’t get it, stupid seriously.

5 comments:

ruranbuyai® said...

cikgu2. try spec with black frame pun. msti vintage upa kan? try try mok tgk. haha :P

gettin heavier?
:D

east said...

u meant the whole frame is black? i think it going to look vintage & wayy too serious lor. mau fun2 jer bah..rasanya amik yg elle tu jak

yepp,gained 2kg :)

ruranbuyai® said...

ahaha yeahh all black frame ny. test dat kind. ngeehaaa :D

beratt oik :P

east said...

skema tok nnt lagi kamek nmpak old bah..sik aa mahu.
tunggu ja ah
hehe..

stress makes me fat
:)

ruranbuyai® said...

haha alang2 pkai cntct lens jak.
ngeee :D :D

stress makes ppl treat themselves with food. all th expensives and yummy ones :P

 

Template by Suck my Lolly