MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, September 4

Shop to drop

Did a lot of shopping during holiday & result; im officially broke after paid all the bills, car loan, credit card, money to parents, save a few bucks in ASB but luckily this month, payroll is on 10th which is next week so I can loosen up but still need to watch my spending and save more for hari raya splurge.

What I managed to buy are:
Floral baby shirt from PDI, bf shirt from GME Factory, KL Sentral, gorgeous stripy cardigan from UFC, Sunway Pyramid, crocs purple flats, oversize green blouse (bought at nite market around PJ), pink lace heels from Vincci & some lingeries from Hush Puppies. Looking for new handbag but nothing really catches my eyes.

Dy bought this baby for me; Boss Orange from Hugo Boss. Thanks honey!! :) Heart the bottle more than the scent but finally I can adapt the fume so don’t worry yeh sayang, will use it till the last drop hehe


and purchased these sweet pink dumbbells from Avon, one step to reduce fat of my meaty arms :)

Even broke, still content! Felt good got to spend money that I earned :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly