MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, September 8

One big decision to make, one big step to take























My dear lil sis, Ining sent me this mag for my birthday this year & to tell the truth is I wasn’t really looking at it! I just browsed it casually for one time and then put aside together with my other untouched books but recently, when doing some cleaning I found it & realise that I must start to think & do something about the wedding…

Yes, it still in a long way (been planning to get settle in June 2010, Insya Allah) but it is good to think of basic things first like what colour pallette I’d love, how I want my dress for solemnization ceremony looks like, what type of cloth material I need to buy, when to start shop for hantaran stuff & the theme need to be finalized, also need to do a random budget and stick to it and plan what to buy, or I will end up buying thing that doesn’t necessary because its always hard for me to choose and to really satisfied with what I had already chose, bad habit. Always has this “unsure” feeling inside me. haaa seems like a lot to think rupanya..duhh!

I know it is one big step to settle down but in this ages (27th) err I mean next year I’d b one year older, I think it is a right decision to make. Wasn’t sure if Dy is ready enough hehe but I think we’re ready for our future together. kan sayang..? :)

I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance yet simple & shows romance.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly