MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, September 5

Opps! i did it again.


Just found out that I wasn't involved in any committee for Majlis Anugerah Citra & Majlis Anugerah Perdana this year (last year, I was in two committees) and I just like yahooooo!! in front of notice board at staff room. That means no more silly paperwork to prepare, no more hours of boring-ass meeting to attend and got the opportunity to get home early every day, I was lucky!

And yes I did it again, as I said before in my previous post that I was broke but seriously still cant help myself from not-to-spend money again :)
How to resist when u found something that can grasps your breath and u know that u must get it whatever it takes or even u only got a few bucks left in ur purse :) so here u go, meet my brand new baby from Summit.
Dont know why, I just have this weird craze for pink nowadays.



p/s : Still smiling even only got a few bucks left in purse. Counting days to paycheck :)

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly