MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, March 27

why cant i let it go

Yesterday, we’re at Boulevard’s goldsmith cause Yatt want to buy jewelry for her wedding. How lucky is that as she can choose personally what to buy! but Ma and I, also sibuk-ing ourselves trying and choosing like every time we been to the goldsmith. hehe.

Ma finally bought a gold chain with a cute lil pendant and I reserved myself a gold chain attached pendant phrasing “Mafis”. It costs me quite a fortune but I’ve been planning to make one since last year. So I decided why not spent some money as a birthday treat for myself. Its gonna takes about 2 weeks for the goldsmith to create it, so I just cant wait!

P/S : Mafis is for Mohd Fadzlin & Isroha, whats else of course, at first it came out like ‘Mofis’, I thought it kinda funny so I changed it to ‘Mafis’ instead.lol.

Dy & I also had our lil typical argument that seems to happened just about my cycle every time. why ahh?

Im thinking that “am I too offensive?” or “am I over thinking?” What should I do to accept the fact that he has to work there for the sake of our future. a better future. together.

I must have to learn to get used to it or just need to let it go somehow cause its killing me every time. I trust him, other people that I dont. sigh..

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly