MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Sunday, March 15

In KL again, excited!


hye kl, im back! i arrived last nite at midnite and Dy fetch me together with bunch of flowerss..so scweet sayang!
Now at 1245pm im still stucked at my bro's house, Dy still a sleeping beauty i guess, tak tahula pukul berapa akan bgn tu. Just hv to wait loh for him to come pick me up.
Ermm dont know what a plan for today, hoping gonna include shop & watch hehe yey lama sgt tak tgk wayang, and im thinking to b at MPH stock clearance at Mayang Plaza to find some valuable book, hey who said bitch doesnt read?? hahaha

later guys, need to take a bath!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bitch who read and like to take bath afterwards.. hurmmm just my type. i like. ;)

east said...

hahahaa.. i like u too, muaachhs!

ruranbuyai® said...

aiyerr:p
"hey who say bitch doesnt read?"
hahahaha.
apuu astaga len jak bunyi
:p

 

Template by Suck my Lolly