MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, March 31

I Thank God For My Life!

I turned 27th today. Nothing is change except for certain part at my body, more fat to be more specific hehe. but still, I am the same person from the inside.

I thank god for everything that I’ve had today even though sometimes life is not easy to get through as im doing thing that I didn’t really enjoy much.

but,
I am glad to have Dy in my life to share everything, to get through everything, bitterness & sweetness.
I am grateful that I still hv my parents around every time I need theirs blesses.
I am hoping for double happiness in my life ahead and may everything that I have been planning going well.

and,
I am super excited waiting for my present from Dy that I dont-know-when will arrive. hehe. This year I decided not to pick my present and let Dy decided what to get for me. I want it to be surprise since these past few years we were allowed to choose anything we want or need for our birthday. Truly is, I kinda of dont know what I want anymore, Dy already gave me so many and so much of everything. But still, I am so keen about it and every time I ask Dy what is it going to be, he been so secretive and keeps denying. Act doesn’t matter what he gave me, the only thing I wanted most is to be with him to share this day together. Dont think that gonna happen :(

Anyhow, H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to me! im getting a year older.

XOXO

2 comments:

Nadia said...

happy birthday! aah smlm aku call tp dah agak dah mesti kau busy. pastu aku plak lupa nak call balik. have fun dear! :)

east said...

its okla, semlm byk plak bendanya, kena seat-in la,taklimat la apala, bdk2 exam lg.. sori eh.
aneway thanks nad! :) xoxo

 

Template by Suck my Lolly