MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, March 30

If i knew

Last wednesday I was at post office to renew my road-tax. Since it was my first time, I didn’t know what should i bring so :

Officer : Miss, ada bawak green card kah?
Me : Ehh..green card? apa tu?
Officer : Miss kena ambik green card di bank, baru dapat renew, if not sik dapat.

Silly me! then, I decided “tomorrow la g ambik kat bank” so I went home.

On Thursday after school, we (me, yatt & ma) went to the CIMB to get the green card. we met Kak Kartini, officer at the bank who always helps me out with bank-ing stuff :

Kartini : Is, u need to pay your insurance first before get your green card.
(She knew my name cause one time, im wearing a name tag to the bank, haha)
Me : ow okla, can I pay here or should I go to the CIMB kat Jln Pier tu?
Kartini : Pay here lah, akak handle for u but u hv to wait for cover letter from Alliance first
then baru dpt ambik green card.
Me : Ok then..

so i filled up a few forms and after waiting for about 15 minutes..

Me : Kak, how long it gonna take? we’re hungry so can we go first and I’ll pick up the letter tomorrow?
Kartini : Can, can. tomorrow u come and see me ok.

Thats very nice of her. thank u so much kak.

On Friday, we went to CIMB one more time to pick up the letter, and headed to CIMB Jln Pier to take that green card. After that, we rushed back to the post office gratefully thinking that everything was settled. But at the post office :

O : Miss, tak boleh renew your road-tax sbb nama u black-list.
Me : aaa pulak, why?
O : u ada saman belum bayar ke?
Me : ada, ada, last year punya tp satu saja, tak boleh ke?
O : u kena settle saman tu dulu dgn JPJ, then baru boleh renew.
Me : Ahdoii..


and once again we're on the road rushed up to JPJ and I've had met three officers to settle everything.
First,
Mr Lennon : Cik Is, saman ni dh expire, patutnya kena naik mahkhamah ni

I think he just said that to scare me off, hehe

Then he sent me to 1st floor to meet Yang Ariff, Mr.Law (he’s kind & funny)
Mr.Law : No need to worry, we can settle it today as long as u agree to pay the amount that we charge.

so guilty as charged, I need to pay RM200 for penalty bagi kesalahan membuat u-turn di tempat yg tidak sepatutnya hehe

After that, I was sent down to meet another officer to clear out that summons.
Mr. Faizal : Sekejap yer Cik Isroha, system kita slow sikit.
Me : ow takpe, saya byk masa ni (hehe even though that time I felt so nak-mati-dah
because of tiredness)

After waiting for 15minutes, finally everything was done!!

Thats it; because of one stupid error, (or one stupid summons hehe) it takes almost 3 days for me only to renew a road-tax. Finally. sighhh..

2 comments:

Nadia said...

haha. len kali bayar saman awal2 ye cik is! anyway, happy birthday babe! sorry tadi aku dah sms kau, tetiba takleh plak sbb kredit aku dah abis :P hope you enjoy ur day. hadiah, nanti la aku kasi ek. but for sure bukan tiffany la :P

east said...

kihkihh mmg dh serik pun konpem pasni berlari aku g byr klu kena saman lg..

anyway, thanks a lot dear nad.
ehh takyah susah nk kasi hadiah, dh wish tanda ingat pun very much appreciated dah :) dont bother ok.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly