MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, August 20

of reading stuff

...
I woke up today to a gloomy cold morning. Erghh it’s hard to wake up early in the morning when the weather is so freezing thus last night I was asleep quite late to finish those demn extra class analyses but am glad it is Friday already. Rasa baru jeh start Ramadhan and now we’re already 1/3 way through it. Even though I didn’t complete the whole 10days nie but still there’s 20days left to go so InsyaAllah esok dah boleh start puasa balik :)

Last weekend I was doing nothing since tade pepe activity in school. Duk kat rumah jer mmg boring giler (I’m too broke even for window shopping hahaha) and out of boredom tuh I somehow realize that it’s been a while since my last purchased on book. My current reading is the Eclipse (repeating for 2nd time) since I hv nothing new to read. My last book that I’ve had read is Twenties Girl from my fav author Sophie Kinsella. Itu pun I tak beli sbb hubster bagi as a birthday present last March.

So I masukla Sophie Kinsella website and wehee guess what, she’s already out with a new book for Shopaholic series and it’s called Mini Shopaholic. For those yg ada baca Shopaholic & Baby tahula saper Mini or Minnie tu kan.


I’d have asked Nad to get it for me when she’s in UK recently if I knew about this book earlier. Gosh! rugi tp bila check kt website MPH, the book will be release on Sept, 2nd in Malaysia dah tak lama dah. I’m so excited yeay! bertambah lagi my collection of Sophie Kinsella books.
I’m going to buy this book as well (pic below). It’s a twilight parody so as a big fan of twilight saga I should give it a try.


Ermm esok ada plak meeting kt sekolah. I guess it’s going to be a never-ending torture. Prfhhh! It would be nice if I have those books to kill the time huhu

4 comments:

Husna Hadzarami said...

eh collect buku Sophie Kinsella jugak ke??
i ada semua buku dia tau!
twilight pun sama.
boleh la geng ni heh heh.
hey thanks bagitahu pasal Mini Shopaholic tu!
ala bestnya.. shopping kat MPH online murah sikit :)

east said...

yer ke..wah seronokla camni i ada geng..my hubby selalu gelakkan i sbb bc buku chick lit haha dia konon bc buku yg serious2 jeh (like ur Hanis la suka bc buku psl hitler apa sume)

haah so far i ada semua buku dia except buku2 yg dia tulis gak tp dia guna nama lain - Madeline Wickham.
Nnt2 baru nk g carik kat MPH :)

Nadia said...

Is, hari tu masa kat UK aku ada la nampak Mini Shopaholic tu. Kalau tau kau nak, boleh aku belikan.

east said...

Alaa yer ke..ruginyeh klu tak dah leh dpt UK punya cover version..act baru jeh dpt tahu psl buku ni sbb dah lama tak bukak Sophie Kinsella punya website. Serious rugi huhu

 

Template by Suck my Lolly