MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, August 13

cerita puasa (& handbag raya)

...
After a sleepless night a day before that caused me headache all day long, last night after iftar I was fast asleep around 8.30 then woke up around 2-ish, check my phone (of course, there’s a text from hubster) and realize its late already so I went back to sleep ;) Itupun nasib baik tak miss sahur sbb sedar2 balik dah kul 4.30. Typical me is memang tak larat puasa klu tak sahur so all these years memang tak akan miss sahur unless I was too tired (read : tido mati) ataupun tak boleh puasa hihii

So this is my first ramadhan as a wife but sadly I wasn’t with the hubster. Poor him bcoz these past 2days he’s only break the fast at the office. 1st day he bought a burger across the street at his office, 2nd day he’s only went to mamak. Gosh it might be different if I were there in KL. Hubster dear, I’m so sorry okay for not being there but soon, in 3weeks time im going to be with u again, tak sabar nak berbuka ngan kamu.
Luckily this year my cuti raya awal sikit so sempatla kot kami merasa berpuasa & bersahur as a husband & wife for the 1st time :)

And as for me..
1st day iftar was at home having a tapau lalapan rice & 2nd day was with Ma, Lina & Kak Ja at Selera Rasa Segar (apsal aku rasa kedai ni nama cam mini market hehe) Nothing delightful, I just had a rice and overpriced sup tulang.
p/s : I don’t like that place bcoz its too crowded and loud. pasang tv kuat giler and the service agak slow. Thus with my headache condition I can’t bear to be at crowded place tapi nvrmind tahan jelah demi nak berbuka dgn kwn2. Today plak I only managed to fast for half day bcoz my bf of the month sudah sampaiii. Duhh rasa rugi plak ingat sempat la abis satu arini. This time puasa, tade rasa excited pun nak g psr ramadhan hehe tak tahu nape.

On other note, my raya handbag sudah smpai dari paris weheee sangat seronok.
Thanks to Nad & Adi sbb sanggup mengangkutnya smpai ke Malaysia. Diaorg arrived from London and transit at KLIA mlm isnin aritu then hubster went to pick up it before them on board to Aussie plak (diaorg nie duduk kat Aussie)
Jealous betul ngan diaorg pergi bercuti round2 UK for almost 20days. My turn bila tah, selagi tak settle ngan PTPTN jgn harap nak keluar dari Malaysia terchenta nih huhu
Anyways, thanks a lot guys. Rasa sangat tak sabar to hold that baby and thanks to u too hubster kerana bersusah payah utk itu :)) Gambar yg hubster mms takleh nk upload plak mana tah pi phone nyer cable tuh.

mine is similar with this one different color je kot. saja kirim kt diaorg sbb I can save a few hundreds klu beli abroad. masih tak mampu nk pki Gucci ke, LV or Chanel hehe

So guys, have a wonderful weekend ya. Saya happy sbb this weekend tade pepe aktiviti in school. syukur, Alhamdulillah.

4 comments:

Husna Hadzarami said...

alahai..
belum sempat berbuka dengan husband lagi ke?
takpe2, panjang lagi Ramadhan ni.

the handbag is gorgeous anyway :)

east said...

haah husna, belum ada kesempatan lg hehe
InsyaAllah nnt sempatla kot berbuka sama for 1 week.

thanks bdway!

Nadia said...

Enjoy your new bag ye. Penat tu pergi cari kedai dia pastu mengangkut jauh2 :P. Nanti amik gambar ngn bag masa raya k :P

east said...

Itulah..thanks a lot okeh to both of u :)) & sorry dah susahkan korang.
I wish I was there kt aiport masa korang transit kl aritu huhu

p/s posing ngan bag baru is a must! hehe

 

Template by Suck my Lolly