MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, March 30

sickness & down.

...
I‘ve to get a grip of myself.
My body still weak from the dreadful fever I ever had during the holiday. Memang rasa sangat tak best bila jatuh sakit in the middle of the holiday when what am supposed to do are finalize everything about the wed prep. huhu.. yesterday plak I went to see doc again because of my right ear caused so much pains. For the first time in my life I’m so eager to meet the doc sebab dah tahan sangat hehe.. Doc said I got an infection in my ear and it got swollen that explained the terrible headache I’ve had been facing. Rupanya bila telinga bengkak semua benda akan turut sakit. kepala sakit, tekak sakit, mata sakit but alhamdullillah..after a few doses of antibiotic and pain killer, I feel much better today. Rugi tak dapat mc :)

So it’s been a while since my last post about the wedding and from the ticker above it shows 67 days left before the big day. For now to tell the truth I do not feel anything (isit normal?) or should I freak out already? Ermm don’t know how to start back even though I do have so many things in my checklist that need to be done but my body just refuses to go along with me. Nowadays memang rasa sangat malassss nak buat apa2. Every day to work pun mcm satu paksaan. I don’t feel anything to be excited about. Hope to get my mojoo back soon. duh like seriously I do want to feel excited about my own wedding.

T_T

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly