MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, March 1

birthday adik

...
Janji nak update about my outing with the girls during the weekend tapi not nowlah. Nantila later.

And today is my sister, Ining punya birthday. Lupa nak wish malam tadi sampai merajuk budak tu hehe.. maklumla kakak dia ni banyak sangat benda dalam kepala nak kena fikir tambah lagi ngan workload yang makin bertambah kepala jadi pusing.

Anyway, H.A.P.P.Y 26th B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y my dear..

Hope days to come will bring u more happiness. Pls don’t give up & let’s hope for the best okay. Nak present kena tunggu I balik.. tapi last year janji tamau dah hadiah kan? hehe


Actually she's still hunting for the right job. Hopefully her destiny will turn around, am prying for the best.

I♥u♥adik.

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly