MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Wednesday, March 31

Its 28th babey!

...
So today, another year older for me haa..but doesn’t feel that way tho haha so tak sedar diri lah dah tua kan. so far nothing I’d achieved that can be proud of but I do grateful for a lot of things in my life.

Im grateful for having my family that I can turn to every time I need comfort & support.
Im grateful for having dy that accept me for I am and keeps showering me with his endless love.
Im grateful for the job I got that pays for my bills (even I complained a lot hehe)
Im grateful to god for willingly me to keep breathing in this world.

So this year wishes are I’m praying for a good health always and happier life ahead with dy around, insyaAllah as we getting married soonnn. yuhuooo!!

As for present plak, I haven’t yet received a parcel from dy hahaa. act at this point of age, a present really doesn’t matter as long I can be with him but distance are really kept us apart. It’s been 3rd year in row already that am celebrating my birthday here and is hoping next year it would be different as dy keeps saying “next year kita celebrate sama2 yeh sayang” hehe so sweet but I did receive a gift from one of my dear friend lina tho. She gave this ankle bracelet that I love so much. Thanks na for the thought :)

And many thanks go to u guys for all those warm wishes that I keep receiving from fb, fs, smses..it was overwhelming given so many birthday I’d missed all these past years. yea apparently im not a good friend when comes to this kind of thing. too occupied with my life I guess. So sorry ya guys and I’ll try to make it up to u all.

I also got a surprise from my 4S5 students this afternoon during my period. It’s a simple birthday party but it was unexpected really. They have all the doors, windows closed and the curtains are down and wait for me to come in and blew the party stuffs and singing me a happy birthday song. I was at first like “ehh nape tutup semua pintu tingkap nih!!" (nak marah dah hehe) but I was so shocked to see the cake and everything. Thanks guys for all the troubles despite I selalu marah2 bebel kat u all. hehe memang touched sangat dengan perangai bdk2 ni. They never hold a grudge I guess just a happy faces everyday, every time I walk into the class.

So that is it for my birthday this year, and tomorrow nite will be outing with the girls (my housemates) for dinner to celebrate it.
Here some pictures taken at the class. That’s the face of 28th years old woman ya. yeshh im considering myself a woman at this stage of age :)

i was so shocked smpai ternganga2 haha





with some of them; 4S5 bdks yg always happy & sporting

XOXO

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly