MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, June 20

suffer but gorgeous!

This morning we got Majlis Anugerah Bintang and i was one of the emcee. so before i left house, i decided to wear heels and now im so regretted the decision! I stood for almost 2 and 1/2 hours during the ceremony and now my foot hurts so much!

Itulah, nk sgt nmpak gorgeous padahal bkn org tgk pun kaki tu. hehe

Dy once asked me,
“By, why women didn’t mind to hurt themselves by wearing heels..?”
and i said,
“Because of u guys la, we wanted to be sexy to look at by u, hehe!”

But for me (orang lain tak tahu la), its nothing about to look sexier only but its more about the confident. When i am wearing heels, i feel more confident esp. when i needed to walk in front like hundred of peoples.

So even though it does hurt like hell, we women definitely going to wear it, forever! heee

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly