MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, June 18

beautiful day of me & him

Its been a while since my last post except for quick photo-post the day before yesterday. Already back to my hectic life but for now I got another story to share.

As u can see, finally we made it! Its our engagement photo on Jun 12, 2009. I feel blessed and cant be happier for this companionship. So now, Isroha Ismail is officially taken :)
I move on to another stage of life, feel grow up a lil bit more :) and got to engaged with person I love, I cant asked for more. Thank to God the ceremony or I considered as a small gathering with family and relatives went smoothly well and honey, thanks for the gorgeous (isit the right word for him hehe) new hair cut, everybody does loves it! :)

I thought being at this stage in life, i might feel the differences but i was wrong. It was no different except I felt much happier but my feeling for him still doesn’t change even after these so many years from the first time i laid eyes on him chewahh..
But i think it is true that our heart feeling the same no matter what we did or what we achieve or what status we are in as long we can be with person we love most.

So here I wanna share some more beautiful moments of the day and guys, pls enjoy as much we did.


To my fiancé; i l o v e u dearly honey.. having u in my life like having a piece of diamond that I treasure forever.. XOXO


im grateful for this moment



blessing from future MIL


me with this ring, is officially taken

us with yaya & dira, beautiful lil sistas

budak demam yg sgt comel, muaahhs baby aqil

By & dear sis, Ining

sireh junjung penyeri majlis

a gift from him :)

my dear sist Mira ~ big helper, thanks sis!

believe or not, i did all the hantaran by myself ~ wink! wink! quite proud of it, got alot of compliments :))


** Pls pray for our dreams to have a beautiful life together ahead.

XOXO

5 comments:

ruranbuyai® said...

woots cool!
CONGRATS!
wehh wehh, weding lak michelle ruran radin msti d jmpt k?
atleast da kad k aku auk?
haha.
neway, congrats congrats

(:

Nadia said...

congrats is n teleng! sgt cantik, n rambut teleng sgt cool :P

east said...

to ruran :
yeah definitely dijemput, u must come with big present ya. haha

to nad :

thanks alot. dia takut sgt nk potong rambut sib baik ok hehe

Anonymous said...

IS!!!!...

tahniaaaahh!!!
sangat canteeekkkk....baik kawin terus je...hehehhe...
kem slm tahniah kat teleng juge yer....

east said...

Thanks dottt...
ikut hati memang nk kawin terus tp sabar oit, kursus belum lg hahaa

 

Template by Suck my Lolly