MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Monday, June 29

great saturday

Like i said before, i hate this period. Got lot of things to get settles and i started to feel disgust! It’s not easy when u have to deal with person who seems doesn’t know even one stupid single thing even though he hv been doing the same thing for years!

I know this period will past in few weeks and im going to dancing my ass soon!

So saturday was a shopping day but it wasn’t for me but more like for Dy, to shop for his birthday present specifically. yeah I am a terrible fiancée hehe..

Because of my hectic schedules, I am running out of time but i promised him that i will post it out as soon as possible. So sorie yea honey :))
I bought few things for him, hopefully he going to likes it as much i enjoying his present for my birthday this year and i also hope it gonna surprise & lighten him up a lil bit.
So sayang, just wait yeh, it will arrive any time soon. Pls enjoy and let me know what u feel :)

After did some shops & i got everything i need to put into Dy's parcel, we went home and after that rushed to Kak Luv's house because they are having bbq/surprise birthday party for Kak Haslina. It was fun because we turned off all the light and waits before she's came home shocking to see all of us gathered together.

ini yg kami bawa




berebut mic ngan ma hahaa


By & Birthday Girl


The party was great, we have so much fun and after so long, i did karaoke & sang 3 songs upon so many request haha..

Left the house around 11.40pm, had a great time on saturday.
xoxo

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly