MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, June 23

Honey besday is today!

June 23rd is Dy’s birthday and it is today. I feel bad i wasn’t there to be with him..i know how much he depressed at work and knowing he’s gonna work his ass out too today depressed me a lot too! huhu
It’s also occurred to me that its been 2 years already we missed our birthday together. so sad lah.

Dear, im so sorry i didn’t plan anything this time like i did last year (act I already planned of something but have to cancel it last minute huhu) but i promised im gonna surprise u later yeh..just wait okay :) I know im running out of times but i’ll make sure it is worth to make u wait ( I hope so la hahaha)
I just wanna say that thank u for being born and to get the opportunity of being ur life partner is one of the most grateful thing in my life. I would give up the world for that (like I said last nite hehe)

Have a wonderful day yeh and some fun even though without me by your side.. I know we gonna make up all those times that we missed together and i cant wait for that!

H A P P Y 27th B I R T H D A Y S A Y A N G !!
I Love U.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy besday 2 u...honey DU se kure manis k...

east said...

geli aku long mu wish besday ko teleng. aku lepok kang!

 

Template by Suck my Lolly