MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, May 11

dinner nite

...
Okayy.. I really don’t know what to write despite feeling so itchy to update here hehe.. been occupied with work lately so nothing much to share. Just please enjoy the photos that taken during my dinner date with Yatt & Ma last weekend at Grand Palace. This time was on me bcoz finally I got my outstanding salary for almost 2 years :)
p/s : but need to save the rest of it for the wedding huhu

Owh.. and Dy was discharge from SJMC last thursday and now he’s at his hometown to rest and for healing process. Im super jealous bcoz the doc gave him mc for almost 2weeks hehe patut ke jealous org tu dahla sakit. Nasib baik gak his parents brought him home bcoz am so worried nobody is going to take care of him if he stays at his rent house.

Pls get well soon honeyh..the big day is approaching soon wink wink!!

hepi face with the food.


their's plate ~ grilled chicken chop

my plate ~ mix chicken & beef grilled


dua orang that i love..

XOXO

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly