MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Tuesday, May 4

darah manis..kot

...
Gosh these couple of days I memang serabut habis.. Mostly bcoz of my honeyh yang kena admitted to the SJMC tiba2 jeh. On Monday morning he texted me bgtahu dah ada kat hospital sbb sakit perut giler dah tak tahan he drove to the hospital alone. I ingat dia gastric yang biasa2 jeh tp bila doc kata kena admitted I was like..what the what? Padahal the night before he was okay jeh went out with friends and attending AIM apa semua. Rupanya dah confirm that he’s having appendix and need to undergo a surgery immediately. I was so sad knowing that he’s all alone sebab housemate dia (Limi) keja, family plak jauh. It brought me to my tears bila dengar suara dia lemah jeh dalam phone sabar jelah rasa time tu gak nak fly balik kl. I called his mum to inform her about it and mlm tu gak my fmil took a flight to kl and bila dah ptg sikit I called his housemate mintak tolong to bring him clothes, charger and whatnot, thanks to Limi walaupun sibuk sangat hari tu sempat gak dia balik rumah untuk amik sume brg2 dy and bwk g hospital. So mlm tu gak he gone through a minor surgery to remove that stupid appendix and Alhamdulillah sume dah okay all he needs now is a good rest and to get better. Poor my dear honeyh nih.

my poor honeyh, still tryin to be cute wlupun tgh sakit :)

haha time ni myb tgh on phone with me before the surgery :)

tgk, masih senyum2 tapi dalam hati mesti nervous gilerr tu (haha i know u well honeyh)

I am so sick worried smpai tidur pun dah tak berapa nak lena how I wish I can be there with him to accompany him time2 mcm ni la yang buat I rasa benci sangat that we’re being apart plus my school ni mmg susah sgt nak cuti so terpaksa sabar jelah kalaulah my honeyh tu jatuh sakit on thursday konpem2 that night gak I fly balik kl. Mayb ni dugaan Allah nak bagi kat kami kot as tinggal sebulan jeh lagi before our big day. Ni kot yang org kata darah manis tu hopefully after this tade dah benda2 camni that will happen to him or me(praying).

To sayang,
(I know u will b reading this later)
Get well soon my dear.. I'm so sorry I wasn’t there to be with you. Don’t think about anything else (card, the wed, work etc) just try to get better okeh. U know how much I love u and how much I demn care about u. muaaachh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

east said...

sure sure..
but may i know who is this?
thanks.

 

Template by Suck my Lolly