MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, January 23

What Inside It?

People kept asking me why my handbag always so big and they so curious to know what's inside it hehe.. but guys, like normal girl/women do, my handbag contains:

1) My black purse - from guess
2) Nikon S9 digicam (need this during meeting, utk hilangkan boring & stress)
3) Mobile phone - for now, im using my sister’s not-so-cool Motorola phone cause my Nokia still in KL sbb rosak masuk virus
4) Black pen
5) a bottle of asam boi
6) Hair band (sometimes when my hair gets messy, I really need this)
7) CK pouch to keep my pendrives, small hair clips
8) Sikat rambut color itam
9) Car and house keys

And sometimes, I keep a book to kill my time if I need to wait for my friends for a very long hours or kotex once a month (at certain point, we don’t know when we really need it kan :) )

and FYI people, who still doesn’t know..big size handbag is so in now lar..aiyoo!

My new handbag that I bought at Pavillion KL, not really famous branded handbag but still costs me almost 300bucks gak..euw



kisses,
m a f i s

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly