MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Thursday, January 15

Happy Anniversary To US!!

This is for u sayang..

I have always thought that love is the most important part of my life;
and da day i met u..
I want our love to last and to be as beautiful as it is now..
I know that we must both work at making it last, so I will try my hardest at all times to be fair and honest with you..
I will always try to understand you & will always let you know what Im thinking.. :)
I will always try to support you..
I will always consider each day with you special regardless of what events occur in our lives I will make sure that our relationship flourishes as I will always love and respect u..

so much love in us hehe


Happy 4th Anniversary sayang..
I Love You.

XOXO baby aka MAFIS

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly