MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, August 9

w.o.r.k.i.n.g on saturday??

For us, teacher in smk lutong.. working on Saturday is normal.if not a replacement holiday, it’s a pemuafakatan day, majlis anugerah, staff meeting, everythinglah u named it..if u re in here its Normal.
And same goes with today..after school, we still got meeting to attend & thats really annoyed me..my headache is coming back n now im still in school waiting for my laptop to get updates by Along..some stupid idiot hacked my handphone n send me this stupid virus to it..so when I transferred pictures last night, it hacked my computer too erghh..
Really, my laptop is my life now
Without it everything is a mess. lot of work need to be done this week.

Here it goes.
1 Questions paper for stpm 1st trial
2 Questions paper for monthly test
3 Analysis result of July monthly test
4 Paper work for Badan Beruniform camping



Its going to be hectic but I don’t care anymore cause im so thrilled that im going back to kl in a week!! Ahaa Dy promised to bring me shopping & trust me I really need it..thanks darl!



love,
M a f i s ~

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly