MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Friday, August 15

Once upon a time..Dy wrote this to me..



Why do I fall in love with you ?
1. You will always smell good even if its just shampoo
2. The way your head always find the right spot on my shoulder
3. How cute you look when you sleep
4. The ease in which you fit into my arm
5. The way you kiss me and all of a sudden everything is right in the world
6. How cute you are when you eat
7. The way you take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while
8. Because you are always warm even when its minus 30 outside
9. The way you look good no matter what you wear
10. The way you fish for compliments even though we both know that I think you are the most beautiful thing on this earth
11. How cute you are when you argue
12. The way your hand always finds mine
13. The way you smile
14. The way I feel when I see your name on the call ID after I just had a big fight
15. The way you says "lets not fight anymore" even though I know that an hour later..
16. The way you kiss when I do something nice for you
17. The way you kiss me when I say "I love you"
18. Actually ..just the way you kiss me.
19. The way yo fall into my arms when you cry
20. Then the way you apologize for crying over something that silly
21. The way you hit me and expect it to hurt
22. Then the way you apologize when it does hurt(even though I don't admit it)!
23. The way you say "I miss you"
24. The way you miss me
25. The way your tears make me want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt you anymore.....


love,
Dady :)

how scweet!!
m a f i s~

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly