MR & MRs LENG ;)

MR & MRs LENG ;)

Saturday, December 26

Its started.

This week we’re trying to start doing something about the wedding and before everything get started we somehow agreed to one thing; less is more. Thats the key for everything as dy said :)

so we went to Jakel hunting for the dresses garment for both solemnization & reception . Wow sgt ramai org because of the year end sale promotion but luckily for us their staff were friendly enough to handle our demands instantly. I always love chiffon so it wasnt hard for me to decide and I was like, just picked the very first one design that caught my eyes, didnt bother to look around cause it will make harder for me to make up my mind, and with dy there made it easier for me. I always want white ruffles dress for my wedding and Dy chose a baby blue garment for his side.

Then our theme color would b like this. sort of i guess and I like it :)



nk dress camni tp dy ckp im not slim enough..huhu kecik ati


sgt suka ini :)

Now its time to start design the dress. yeyy

0 comments:

 

Template by Suck my Lolly